Saturday 17 October 2009

Nightblog 5

Been an absolutely beautiful day and I've wasted it all by sitting around watching bloody films all afternoon...  3 hours of 'The Watchmen' which was decidedly 'Meh'... Could have got in 30/40 miles in that time... ridiculous... I need to have more wilpower.

Still, forced myself to get out for 15 miles at 6... the old Traquair route again... Trip down was lovely... Autumn really is in full swing just now... the whole journey just smelled so 'earthy'... takes me back to being a kid and collecting conkers.

Got a good time in tonight too.. 53m 48s with an average speed of 16.9 on the GPS... really want to get it up to 17 at some point this week.

Quiet night tonight I think.. Really should start thinking about packing for Lanzarote holibob on Thursday... do it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment